Ubisoft Just One Request...

Dear Ubisoft:

Can you please make a "Splinter Cell Caos Theory Aniversary" type of remake, because I really wanna play a "True Stealth" game please.., so you can have "Black-crap-list" back?.

Thanx in advance Ubisoft...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

The easiest thing to do here is play Splinter Cell Chaos!  And what is wrong with Blacklist?  From what I have played you can not kill anyone, knock-out/kill quietly or show up like Rambo?  Whats not to like?  I'm surprised more Ubisoft employees haven't commented more on this site?

Try playing it True Ghost.

I've read you can do the entire game without firing a shot. I don't see how that possible but that's what the devs said.

Great game to add to my Splinter Cell library.

I've gone through quite a few missions so far, on Realistic difficulty, and I can tell you that you can go through them without KILLING anyone. I just finished the London mission and so far everyone (dogs included) have remained alive.

In most cases, you can just sneak by completely undetected... don't even have to knock them out. I haven't been able to do that in EVERY instance, but I believe it can be done if patient enough. The biggest stopping block is timing (and those damn dogs). It's taking me a while because, in true ghost fashion, I'm constantly restarting checkpoints if I feel I didn't do it quietly enough. lol

I still don't get how the dogs work the sniff you through walls bark then alert everyone I'm not really sure what to do against them.

[quote user="I Emerge I"]

I still don't get how the dogs work the sniff you through walls bark then alert everyone I'm not really sure what to do against them.

[/quote]

Stay off the ground level they are on. Either hang from a pipe or ledge.

Oh and keep that stun gun close by. :)

Also, dogs do have a limited range of smell in the game. They often walk a patrol route just like the other enemies, so if you wait for the dog to move, you can often have enough space to sneak by (not always).

Like the other enemies, they can be shot, stunned, or knocked out with sleeping gas. 

Also, once they pick up your scent, you they'll usually follow your trail. This means you could possibly lead the dogs further away from your location, and then double back, sending them on a wild goose chase. This works especially well if you need other enemies to move from their location. They'll follow the dog, and as long as you stay two steps ahead, you can escape without truly being seen. 

Its very possible to do the whole game without shooting I've done it :)