U Cant Touch This--Bullet Time

OK...I know this happens from time to time...I was playing with some buddies.  I spawn in on one and die. Spawn at the base snipe. Spawn on squad die. This went on for about 10 deaths. Then turned and started happening to buddy.  We had a good laugh say oh yeah well this time You cant touch this.

Its a little quirky how you can get into this grove sometimes. Not a thing you can do about it. At least it does not happen often.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wait, what?

And the point of this thread was to...

Dont you ever have a good laugh or comments that you think are funny in a bad sitiuation.

does not all have to be rants.

Maybe we would laugh if we were able to understand it.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Maybe we would laugh if we were able to understand it.

[/quote]

Exactly...

I know Huh??? Must not be negative enough. Oh well.

[quote user="StrikeSudden"]

Spawn at the base snipe. Spawn on squad die. This went on for about 10 deaths. Then turned and started happening to buddy.  We had a good laugh say oh yeah well this time You cant touch this.

[/quote]

You're weird.

Where's VastShadow when ya need him.....he could set this to music.....I read it and all I can come up with is  "I'm a little teapot"

Non comprende

So...you made a comment about dying constantly? Okay. Wait...no, something's missing. That can't be the entire point of the thread...there's a joke or a hidden message somewhere, right?