Tyranny of King Washington

Anyone else feel like they would rather have cannon DLC? At lest I thought I read somewhere that this is non cannon. Curious on everyone else's thoughts.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This DLC is like an alternate reality of the history we know today.  A "What if" scenario if you may.  I personally like this concept in ACIII as we are no longer "restricted" to the confines of true history.

Yep, prefer cannon stuff than some alternate material. Too many things they could have done for dlc and this just seems strange.

[quote user="TangentialShark"]

This DLC is like an alternate reality of the history we know today.  A "What if" scenario if you may.  I personally like this concept in ACIII as we are no longer "restricted" to the confines of true history.

[/quote]I personally hate "What if" senrios, but that his just me.

Again not interseted

I like the Alternate Timeline idea, worked so well in The Force Unleashed and for me personally, going to be nice to see some US history all messed up lol

I need some help.  I downloaded this DLC  but now I can't find it anywere on my Xbox Live.  I checked my recent downloads and it's telling me I didn't.  Do you have any advice?

Canon DLC would be hard to do, as the modern day Assassin's Creed storyline is finished for now. I figure they'll pull another Assassin's Creed Revelations, where they have a whole game about Conner and finish his story, but have it do absolutely nothing to actually advance the plot of the main storyline.

THIS DLC discussed here isn't even released yet as far as I can see.

Nope its not out yet.

I read up on the Season Pass and is says that all content will be out by March 31st so the 1st episode out of 3 must be coming in the next month or so.