Type 95... Really IW?????

This gun has ruined the game. That is all.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Saying it has ruined the game is a stretch. I'm sure they will update it in a patch. Remember, it is only day 2. Calm down. :-)

You have to admit though it is OP haha.

I'm but a lowly rank 19 and picked up somebody's Type 95 and thought yeay, something to help me fight back against all these high ranking uber wafters who are owning me. Can't wait to get one of my own.

Now there was some dude in a juggernaut outfit with a riot shield and a pistol who nobody could kill, now that was a tad painful.

Gun's a beast.

-

Steady Aim and it outguns the SMG's in CQC.  Needs to be unlocked later, IMO.

I agree...it is overpowered. How do you like the game? At first it was bothering me with all the lag and etc; but all that will pass with time. I'm enjoying it.

Saw a video gameplay of the Type 95 today, and yeah. It's pretty damn beastly; very low recoil.

Ruining the game is a stretch but from what I've heard friends saying, it is better than it ought to be.

-

I called it too. I looked at the gun list months ago and said, "Yup, the Type 95 is a 3-shot burst. Looking back at MW2, I have a bad feeling about it."

It's balance because majority of the weapons are overpowered.

It's the UMP45 of MW3 so far at least (not to be confused with the balanced UMP in this game, but the on in MW2...)

Did you just call the ump in this game balanced? Wat?