Two things that I was disappointed in from the E3 gameplay...

The basic woodland scenery and distance scenery look aweful,  and I realize that was alpha build (hopefully) that they showed at E3. But that look absolutely terrible. The other scenery they showed and the dragons/creatures look spectacular! Also the horses were one of the worst looking things I have ever seen. I really hope that was just filler or something. They had them right in Oblivion, they should have kept that horse design and improved the horse mechanics. Just a rant on my end. The game is going to be orgasmic!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="amattei3000"]

Skyrim looks awesome sorry you don't like it

[/quote]

Well Said, as for the horses, they are fine they look like a draft horse you do know their are more then one kind of horse don't you ? They look more like a war horses. Their is a great seen in the movie the 13th warrior about this. It goes something like this. Big Vikings on big horses laugh at Arab on a small stalion. Viking says only a Arab would bring a dog to war. the Arab starts riding and jumping the horse and jumps over the vikings horse knocking him off. Viking King laughs the dog can jump and rides off. Moral of the story their are more then one type of horse and they are breed for diffrent things.

Skyrim looks awesome sorry you don't like it

Yeah the horse really bummed me out too.

Excuse the edit limit.

Also if anyone wants to further complain about graphics let me just remind you of what came before.

This shows just how far the graphics have come along since Morrowind. Click the link below for a larger resolution image.

[View:http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4095/sky2l.jpg]

http://imageshack.us/f/143/sky2l.jpg/

[quote user="Taldarin"]

Graphics? You're complaining about graphics? No. Just no.

[/quote]

I think if he really cared about the graphics that badly he'd be buying the PC version.

take your talents to south beach?

[quote user="Taldarin"]

See, that's why I don't bother with Oregonized. Doesn't matter what you say, he'll twist it around to make himself look better. But yes, do tell Starscream.

[/quote]Well moving from a crappy job market (Northern Central FL) to a slightly less crappy job market (South Florida). And of course and just with my luck, now there is a chance that I'll have to move up to Pennsylvania, depending on how a few talks go.

Have a look and compare the scenery and everything else between Oblivion and Skyrim here:

forums.gametrailers.com/.../1240101

See, that's why I don't bother with Oregonized. Doesn't matter what you say, he'll twist it around to make himself look better. But yes, do tell Starscream.

Ouch, serious move.

Where did you move from, and where to?