Two questions for Enforcement in regards to a possible loop

Hi, so the first question I have is if I use my American account to download DLC on my Canadian Xbox then use that content on my Canadian account would that constitute a ban ? 

Also I have found a major flaw and I am curious about it. Ok so I had recently got my main account suspended forever and whenever I try to sign in it puts me onto almost a shell of XBL that allows me to spend my Microsoft Points regardless of the ban and to change info and so forth but I cannot do anything outside of the Dashboard. (Play games, send messages, add friends, etc...) So I was curious if I could receive a console ban for this as I really don't want that.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The Enforcement team don't post anywhere outside of section 14, so I hope you'll forgive this reply from a fellow gamer.

You wont get in trouble for downloading with one account and using it on another, that is allowed by licensing.

However some content may be blocked from being downloaded as it could require the account region to match your physical region. Also technically creating an account for a region you are not in is against the Terms of Use, I've never heard of them banning for that but that is an option should they wish to be picky.

As to the last part of your post, that is not something I'd ever heard of before. I'd be careful though as you could be seen by them to be illegitimately accessing the service, even though it is a glitch on their part.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.