Two Games Out of Skyrim, Asssasins Creed: Revelations or Sanits Row: The Third

Question is in the title, I can buy 2 of the 3, so which 2 please?

-

If you give reason why I will like them too that would be fan-dabby-dozy, or something to that effect.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Skyrim and Saints row would seem like the ones who would give you most playtime meaning more fun since i assume you like all 3 series?

Skyrim: Think that seems like a pretty good game to get. I won't be buying it myself, saying as I want to wait a bit for it, but I would take it over Assassins Creed: Revelations, which should probably go down in price a lot more, and Saints Row: The Third looks like a cool game.

I liked Saints Row, but didn't get into Saints Row 2 at all because of GTA IV, I'm quite gib on Assasins Creed, really enjoyed Assasins Creed 1 and 2, not played Brotherhood yet though, I'm also buying Bulletstorm because I'm a big Gears of War 3 fan of all 3 games, Also getting La Moire because of my love for everything Rockstar has made!

I think I'm getting Skyrim like, look dandy on You Tube

Will you be playing Saints Row 3 with a friend? Saints Row is a bit boring without a co-op partner, but when you have a friend with you it really comes into its own.

Skyrim is a must.  Total no-brainer.  As for the other 2, it's really up to you.  I've never played a Saint's Row game, so I can't really comment on it.  Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood was really good.  They took the finer points of AC2 and kinda built on it.  The only negative is they kinda forced Multiplayer on it.  Now, I heard it's good, but never even bothered to try it out.  I know MP is the current and the future, but games like Mass Effect, AC, Bioshock... I just feel it shouldn't be on there.

Skyrim and Saints Row. Assassin's Creed is also good but this is what I buy first.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

What do people think of LOTR War in the North, looks ok on youtube, but so did Rage lol

I'm still waiting for it, it's now been delayed another week here till the 25th. What is up with that?

Skyrim and SR3