Two *** cats or what !

I’m in the quest where I help this women to find a scroll in the vampire cave. BOY, these two women wont stop fighting each other. The women I said I’ll help just owned my one dude so much he ran into the corner of the cave saying I’m out of here. This women is such a (you know). Now I’m stuck in this cave with this Vampire who is so powerful he makes these women look like school kids … I knew I should have said no but OH no ! I had to be the man yeah, who’s the man now Mr. Vampie is showing me who’s boss, and these women won’t stop fighting each other …this really is a game glitch right ! God, women more like fighting cats.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Are you a failing comedian on the brink of retirement or something?

I quite agree, because the whole post was full of crap and unnecessary.

^i thought it at least sounded pretty funny, imagining two random women fighting for no reason while hes getting spanked by a vampire.

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug" -Rick James

Just a warning, I got banned for typing 3 stars to block out a profane word, and the mod thought that I actaully typed the vulgar word and I got a 1 day ban, there is no way of knowing if you have actually typed 3 stars or the actual word, so just be careful

SMoGi3 II tk...no I didn't type 3 stars first its a natural name for a cat.

[quote user="xteacheronizuka"]

[/quote] Why, you telling me somthing. you don't have to reply you know.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

I quite agree, because the whole post was full of crap and unnecessary.

[/quote] No one told you to reply. You don't find it funny maybe there's something wrong with your mind. I thought it was funny but more funny if you saw what I saw one of those you had to have been there.

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug" -Rick James

[/quote]  I don't know what you mean but be careful you have violated the COD by using reference to drug use. You are free not to reply I haven't held a gun to your head have I.

[quote user="Riven57"]

[quote user="xteacheronizuka"]

[/quote] Why, you telling me somthing. you don't have to reply you know.

[/quote]

Yeah, and you didn't have to create this thread. The freedom to post and reply kinda works both ways.