Two accounts on same console

Me and son play on the same console under different accounts and we down a call of duty map pack will both of us be able to play it or is just who downloaded it on their account?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi there,

when ever you buy content from xboxlive, both your account and the console where it is bough/downloaded on (the first time) will have the license.

Whenever a console has a license any profile should be able to use it, when the console is connected to xbox live.

For full information about the licenses see this link: support.xbox.com/.../download-content

-

In short, when you buy the mappack on that console, your son should be able to use it as well on the same console when the console is connected to xbox live.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Just keep in mind that if you bought the DLC on your profile, and your son wants to play it. Your profile will have to be activated for him to use it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Not true XXxxADxxXX, as long as they are both on the same console the content is originally downloaded on, all should be fine.

Sorry this didn't help.

I bocht call of duty mw3 map pack (months back) and i could play them and my brother that had a account on my console.. bud you might need to play atleast on off the maps together on splitscreen first to activate them.

Sorry this didn't help.

you dont need to split screen at all ..... as long as both accounts are gold the dlc will work on all accounts on the console ...... the only time they wont work is if one of the accounts gets downloaded elsewhere etc .... when the account returns to the console they wont have access to them anymore :)

Sorry this didn't help.