Twitch

It keeps informing me I need to be an Adult to broadcast. I checked my settings and It's all under allowed. Nothing on twitch's website that might be denying me. I can't figure it out. Content is under unrestricted. I'm confused. This happen to me once when the app first came out but i managed to fix it somehow.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hi,

My first suggestion would be to make sure your online status is set to Appear Online. If you are hidden, you will not be able to broadcast. If that doesn't work, try the following taken from the twitch website.

[quote user="Twitch Site"]

What You MUST Have Set on Your Xbox One BEFORE You Can Broadcast

To broadcast to Twitch from your Xbox One, the following must be true:

• In your Profile, your presence is set to "Online".
  • In the Settings app under "Privacy and online safety", "See if you're online" is set to "Everyone" and "Broadcast gameplay" is set to "Allow".
  • In the Settings app under "Preferences", "Allow broadcasts and Game DVR uploads" is checked.
  • You must be playing a game. You cannot broadcast without first launching a game.

In order to include Kinect information in your broadcast, the following must be true:

• In the Settings app under "Privacy and online safety", "Share content made using Kinect" is "Allow".
  • In the Settings app under "Kinect", "Kinect on" is checked and to include Kinect audio in your broadcast "Use Kinect microphone for chat" is checked.

[/quote]

As long as you are old enough then you should be able to broadcast if your settings are as they are above.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.