Twitch App Broadcasting

Every time I try to broadcast a game of battlefield onto my xbox it says I have to be an adult. I'm pretty sure I set my xbox live up to my birthday. I also re did my twitch account and made that to my birthday. How do I fix this if I don't know my account is of age?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi nichols,

Go into settings privacy & online safety. Then highlight custom and press A.

Make sure the first option See if you are online is set to everybody. Also scroll to the far right and make sure Broadcast gameplay is set to Allow.

Finally and most importantly go to your profile and make sure you are Appearing online and not hidden.

As long as you are old enough, your account should be an adult account. If you check all these things, it should fix the issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Nichols.

I had the same issue as you mate, best thing to do is make sure that in privacy and online settings you have it as Adult, as when mine was set to custom, it didnt work, even with Broadcast set to allow

Hope this helps

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello there, i will have to agree with SpitFire on this one. My settings were also set to Custom and was not allowing me to stream even though the custom settings were what they are supposed to be. I switched to adult setting and had no further Issue.

Best of luck to you and i hope you get your stream up and running.

If you are on twitter you should follow Fresh streamers retweet. And also TwitchTv Retweet. They will re tweet your channel everytime you start.

Sorry this didn't help.