TV Remote Code Issue

Where can we report issues with the way the Xbox tries to change the channel on supported devices?

For me, I have an HW-150PVR and the channel changing works on most 3 digit channels, but for channels that are less than 10 (i.e. 2.1) the Xbox tries to change to channel 21.  If the Xbox were to try to change the channel to 021, it would change to the correct one.  Also, with channels that start with a 1 (i.e. 11.1) the Xbox tries to change to channel 111.  0111 would be the correct digits to send.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

A little more testing showed that channels 1-13 need the preceding 0, not all channels that start with 1.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I had this problem and fixed it by placing the Homeworx 150 right under the Kinect. My a/v components are in a rack with the Kinect. It seems to be a Kinect IR blast signal problem (Kinect can't blast the codes to the Homeworx tuner effectively enough since my tuner was too far away or somewhat obscured from it). I'm not sure if you will need to place it that close or not, but that's what I did and it works fine now.

I get INVALID CHANNEL for CBS now but that seems to be a different issue...

Sorry this didn't help.

I have this issue with my sd channels on the xbox not hitting the enter button after the channel numbers are entered.

Sorry this didn't help.