Tv Blank no picture when clicking tv in Xbox one home menu

I just ran into this problem, TV and DTV worked fine all day, came home from Christmas shopping and it would not work Blank on thee tv had error code ox8027025a, The Xbox One I got has been doing as advertised so far, found that I had my SAT box set at 1080p  only, once I enabled the other resolutions 720 for sports 480 for the lower level channels, it hasn't hiccupped or burped since. Maybe most of the troubles we are having is not letting it do it's job, check your settings on your cable or Sat box then try again. The minute I changed it the TV came right on no delay no issue. Can't output what it can't input if you restrict to 1080 than it can't see 720 or 480.

Mines got me smiling again and enjoying the system, still playing withh it's other functions and the gaming is great!.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Try changing the Resolution on your Cable/Sat box  if you have it set to 1080 and no other it can't see or up convert the signal. Thats what happened to mine I tried everything else on this thread and it did nothing  till I reset the res on the TV Box.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.