Turn on your microphones.

Nobody talks in this game....

Why is that?

I like the game overall. Has some minor problems but I'm sure it will be patched up.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Party Chat Master Race.

no kidding. everyone touting how this game is better than cod because in part to the "team" aspect and i have not heard one word said online. i hope that changes....but first i just want to be able to play an entire match without getting booted.

[quote user="ImmuneToPhysics"]

Party Chat Master Race.

[/quote]

Basically...lol...I've been in party chat for every match I've played so far.

Thank you. God I can't believe I am the only one with my mic for the past several games before the servers went down.

If you are in a party chat then tell everyone to switch over to in-game chat.

this is the part of the game they messed up on keeping the squads like bad company had. i dont remember them having squads in modern combat (been a while since i played it). basically u only get to communicate with the 4 or so people in your squad, not the entire team of 12 or however many are on the actual team. thats why the lack of talking. i would like to know a easy way to mute someone in the squad without having to go into the recent players menu and try to find their name in it to mute them expecially during gameplay. i actually muted a girl of all people (i think thats the first time ever) this chick would not keep her mouth closed.

I'm pretty sure you can choose between team chat and squad chat. I kind of preferred squad chat, but whatever.

It is VERY annoying. I'm level 7 and I have not heard a single person talk yet.

You can switch from squad chat to team chat in the squad menu. You have to do it for every server you join though. But yeah, everyone is mostly in party chat.

Thats ridiculous. You need to speak to your squad, constantly!

Good if your squad is in your XBL party. but if not..... It's a team based tactical shooter...No mics = no team, just four individuals, COD with mobile spawn points!!

they don't even talk to each other on clips on youtube like wings & nanners. communicate?  lolz