I've owned all of the Forza games (except Horizons) and while the graphics and even the game play are better. The rest of the game has taken a leap backwards. Here are my biggest gripes.
- No Auction House. It is difficult to find cool designs, good tunes, etc.
- Career mode race requirements. It is not obvious what class cars are eligible for career races.
- During the race, the distance of the car ahead/behind was displayed. Miss that......
- Lack of ability to tune your car without having to back out of the career races to the garage.
- Buying Cars. They are too expensive. Practically forcing our hands to buy the tokens to make in-game purchases.