Turbine

How many times do you hear people on that map refer to the downed turbine tower as a plane? Discuss.......

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Very often. It's quite common in COD games to have a downed plane on the map so I can't really blame them.

Every time I play it

Wait.. that's not a plane?

I've been calling it a plane, and will continue to do so.

Treyarch forgot to watch "Worlds Toughest Fixes". Looks like a crashed empty cargo jet to me.

I yell at my friends when they do that. I'm like you do realize all the other turbines that look exactly the same right? They always tell me that a turbine can't be that big or that it reminds them too much of Afghan and that's why they say plane.

[quote user="JordanHalbrooks"]

I yell at my friends when they do that. I'm like you do realize all the other turbines that look exactly the same right? They always tell me that a turbine can't be that big or that it reminds them too much of Afghan and that's why they say plane.

[/quote] Its just another easy sign to tell you that all the maps are based off each other no matter if its a Infinity Ward or Treyarch game. I've noticed that over the years that pretty much every map on each game is a reconstructed/redesigned map from another title.

[quote user="Big D from CT"]

How many times do you hear people on that map refer to the downed turbine tower as a plane? Discuss.......

[/quote]

Never because I spam my favorite feature in gaming history: mute all but party...

Wait. That's not a plane? D:

I seriously thought it was a plane too. Never bothered to really look at it. Always vote against Turbine.