Tuning requests

Hi is anyone interested in taking tuning request or know where I can send my request to?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It all depends on how you like your cars tuned, general/ lobby tracks or track specific tuning that doesn't work everywhere. There are also people who do non-aero cars very well, then some that need aero to tune. Decide what tracks, how specific to the track (if a single one), aero or non and then it's simply style, do you like a car loose or stiff, terms for stiff are usually grip. terms for loose are usually well, loose or rocket. Khronokai is around this forum hiding about somewhere, he works well with people and will change the style for you. there are also options at the main FM forum site, click on TM or Tuning Marketplace section in the FM4 forum. Good luck, it's sometimes difficult to find exactly what you like.

Personally I would go to your store front and then click on buy tuning setups. Specify what you want and see if there are any 4+ star setups that are pretty cheap. Sometimes the description will tell you a little more about the tune.

I do take requests. I do "lobby" cars, preferably something with personality. If you're looking for a leaderboard car there are plenty of people who specialize in driving a car around one track for hours and hours trying to get on the boards. Personally that bores me to tears... :-P

You can search my gamertag in the storefront to see what kind of stuff i have...

thanks for the advice and Khronokai I think I will take you up on your offer

The best place to get a hold of me is my tuning thread on the FM4 forums ( forums.forzamotorsport.net/.../ShowThread.aspx ).  I have a list of cars on the first page, but since my shop is full I'm constantly juggling cars back and forth...  I need to update that list.  

I did forget to mention!  I do not use aero!  Just let me know what it is you need and I'll get back to you. :)

I can do some seriously good, very comprehensive tuning setups on Forza and I'll do a freebie for ya. What do you need tuned? Do you have a specific car in mind? Regardless, do you have a specific class and, what's more, do you know if you want something for long tracks or short tracks? Something for long sweeping tracks with a continuous high speed or something that requires more acceleration due to sharper turns, etc? I get specific when I do a tune because you get better results when you have focus.

Not trying to brag but my Forza tuning skills kick @@@ and I do aero tunes, sometimes. Sometimes not. Depends on what the cars characteristics are and what I'm trying to accomplish with the tuning setup. My spring stiffness balance, rebound, camber, tire pressures, and gear ratios are nearly perfect.

I've been playing and tuning cars in Forza since the launch of Forza 1. What I don't do is drifting setups however.

Harry - I have also found it important to know which assists (if any) the driver is using and if he/she is using a controller or wheel.

Has that been your experience too?

Yes, I'd agree. A couple of things worth mentioning in that regard. I do not use ABS and accordingly, like to lower my brake pressure a bit so it's not so touchy. Gear ratios, while my tuning is fine for automatic or manual, my gear ratio tunings are really designed with manual shifting in mind. I use no assists and as far as wheel vs controller, I use both, depending on if I feel like dragging my wheel and it's stand out of the garage. lol My tuning setups are fine for either wheel or controller though. I use the simulation steering setting in the difficulty menu too so the controller might be a hair touchy but still a-ok.

What thoughts do you have on the subject? I'm interested to hear your input too. I'm always ready to learn more. :-)

p.s. Oh, and my differential settings are best when not using traction control or stability management. I never use either of these no matter what car or class I'm using. They're always off when I play. I take some of the spin out (that in conjunction with properly tuning the gears and setting tire pressures) by adjusting the accel and decel differential settings.

One of the people I routinely supply tuning setups to uses assists so I've adapted my tunings setups. She does awesome graphics work and gifts those to me so we have a great, mutual exchange going since FM3. That's good too because you don't want to see my efforts at doing graphics/liveries for cars. They suck pretty hard.