tuneing option they should put in forza 4

turn10 should put exaust tips in forza 4 nd tuning companys like novitech nd MEC ND nd more rims  componys  bereyrn nd others like volk  rays nd not like a couple of rims from the companys put all of the rims from all the companys i each rims company in forza 4 should have more than 70 rims for each company nd put full body kits from FROM TRD nd others like volk nd greddy nd nd change the sound of the toyota supra it does not sound like surpa in a supra your suppost to hear the big single or twin turbo spoling up nd when you change gear the blow off sound does not sound right eather so do more sound recording on the supra nd on more than one so u can c wich one sounds better because in forza 3 the supra sounded fake like its was farting no offense  nd put a button in forza 4 that u press to turn the lights on the car on nd put big mufflers in the tuning section like those burt blue mufflers nd slanted muffler to trust me turn 10 u will make a lot of money if u put these feature in forza 4 my gamertag is romeo taylor just message me if u want any more suggestions 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Buy NFS or Midnight Club instead. Forza's tuning is focused on performance improvements.

Tater is correct. Most of the suggestions you made are for aesthetic 'enhancement' of a car (whether it actually enhances a car is open to debate). Exhaust tips would be nice purely because sometimes it looks absurd with the stock exhaust tip on a high-powered car with racing parts. More companies mean more money needs to be spent, getting agreements for their parts to appear in the game. Adding all the rims a company offers would be a tall order because you're constrained to the size of a DVD-DL disc, which is somewhere around 8GB. 

Bodykits for cars aren't necessary. Need for Speed caters for that kind of customization. The limited parts you get there are sufficient enough in my eyes, seeing as the game is about going fast rather than looking cool by modifying a car with a bodykit. Volk rims are already in the game, from what I recall. I was also of the belief that Greddy parts appeared in Forza 3.

The noise of the Supra likely varied because of the model they used. It's possible that the car recorded sounded slightly different or something, though the engine noies for the Supra never caused me any second thought. Turning the car lights on is unnecessary because what benefit would it serve? All of the tracks so far have been in daylight, and if there are night races in the game, then the car lights will be put on for you.

The customizations you have listed are more akin to street racing titles, such as the Need for Speed and Midnight Club franchise. I'd suggest Midnight Club: Los Angeles to you because the depth of customizations available in that game sounds absolutely perfect for what you want.

[quote user="xMP44x Paul"]

The customizations you have listed are more akin to street racing titles, such as the Need for Speed and Midnight Club franchise. I'd suggest Midnight Club: Los Angeles to you because the depth of customizations available in that game sounds absolutely perfect for what you want.

[/quote]And thats what I dont want it to turn into... It would ruin the community in forza which is great.. 

I think the OP is confusing pimping for tuning, while I dont always enjoy seeing urban liveries in the car marketplace thats a far cry from having the devs waste time on ensuring the cars come with a healthy does of "street cred". In all seriousness though, yeah stick with the EA racers if that interests you as there is plenty of content in their street racing titles for ya.

wonder y the op cut the A from and..... Its not like he was trying to save characters. I dont know these days