TUF on F/X

Anybody get to watch the new TUF?

That broken toe was........well broken, lol. 

There where some good KO's and SUB's.

Any thoughts?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I watched it but honestly i didn't like how did start. I hope be like previous TUF when they get in the house.

I did not mind it that much.  I think that guy that got his toe broke will be back later......UFC or some other MMA.  That guy that was 34 years old, sorry dont know name yet, will make it till the end.

Cristiano Marcello vs. Jared Carlsten

The season’s lone Brazilian contestant, Gracie black belt Cristiano Marcello, took on rangy Eddie Bravo BJJ student Jared Carlsten, and his experience proved too much for the undefeated prospect. After exchanging blistering leg kicks, it was the 34-year-old Marcello who took control against the cage and took the fight to the mat, quickly getting full mount on his younger opponent. He rained down ground and pound as Carlsten bucked and eventually turned away to try and escape. That gave Marcello the opening he needed to secure the rear-naked choke submission 2:43 in, costing Dana White another five grand.

Advancing into the house: Cristiano Marcello

This dude.  Thats my pick to make it to the end

Did u see the fight last night. Dude totally messed up don't know why he went for the shoot. Sweet knee though

I had to DVR it.  I am going to watch what I missed.....well the fight.   Sounds good so far!

Really good knee.

Spoiler if you have not watched the fight!

Marcello is gonna fight.....OMG.  Well guess I will get to see if my guy is gonna make it or not.  Should be a really good fight!

Well guess I lost that one.