TU4 issues

I just now downloaded the TU4 update and there's already an issue I'm having. I scanned through all my stats and all my collectibles are missing. I still have the achievements, but it says I have 0%. Is anyone else having this issue? Hopefully there will be a fix for it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I would also like to add that my Ivory skin set didn't unlock for the "I've Got This" achievement and somehow I have the flaming Retro Lancer.

Earning "I've got this" is impossible without the DLC, so you do not have Ivory yet, because you don't have the achievement yet.

As for Flaming retro, it's for playing the first week of launch

[quote user="TAO Devil"]

Earning "I've got this" is impossible without the DLC, so you do not have Ivory yet, because you don't have the achievement yet.

As for Flaming retro, it's for playing the first week of launch

[/quote]Oh, ok. I got confused with the "I Have Done It All" achievement. Sorry about that. As for the flaming skin, shouldn't it be for all the starting weapons?

No. Flaming weapons were unlocked only in the beta. You had to play in all 4 weeks inorder to get all 4 other weapons.

The HB required you to pruchase Bulletstorm as well.

Retro is the only one that was obtainable in retail w/o participating in the beta.

I just noticed that all my progession stats have been reset also.

I have just looked over everything and basically my campaign progression, collectibles, and achievement progression got reset after the TU4 update. Everything else is fine. Is there anyone else having this issue?

There are two gears save files, 'Player Data' & 'Campaign Data'.  Sounds like your campaign data file got corrupted.  You can check by going into Storage/*DEVICE*/Games and Apps/Gears of War 3/ and looking, but if that is the case, much like your player data, if you didnt make a backup, you are out of luck getting it back im guessing.

Also, i doubt it has anything to do with the TU but you can always hope that it does and Epic can fix it for you somehow, but personally, i wouldnt hold my breath.

^^^^ actually, looking wont do you any good anymore as the corrupted one would have already been replaced.  Dont know why i wrote that.  So hope you had a backup one that you can replace the reset one with.

Hell No!!!!!! After Downloading TU4 I Cant Play Gears No More.. I Need Help Now !!!!!!!

Oh well. I guess this gives me an excuss to get the collectibles again.