TU4 - GxDs Poseidon

Hey There Guys, I Having Trouble With Epic. Well I Download The New TU4 And After Downloading It . I Can Play No More. I Never Modded My Stat Or Rank... So Please Help Me .. Thanks You

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What exactly does it say when you try to play online?

"Not all players are signed into xbox live or they have no permission to play online games" : Connection Failed

Your current gamer profile settings do not allow playing online games. To continue, all players must have setting that allow online play"

Then you are banned from online play. If you want to appeal, message Joe Graf on Twitter @EpicCog and give him your gamertag. Bans are permanent and they are console wide, so you cannot just make a new GT.

I told him that and he didn't want to hear it.

Look Look TAO Devil Epic Supporter , My Account Got Hacked Sept 10 , 2011 And The Hacker Modded The Achievement For Gears Of War 3 And I Called Microsoft And Told Them That A Hacker Took My Account So They Block It For Two Months And The Hacker Found A Way To Unblock Account And Still Play On It . And I Saw My Account Player King Of The Hill On My Other Account Friend Lists So That  Was On Nov 22 ,2011. The Next Day  I Called Microsoft And Told Them That The Hacker Unblock My Account To Play Gears And They Block It Once Again. And I Got My Account Back On Nov 30 ,2011 And That Was My First Time Playing ''Gears 3 ''As A New GamePlay And I Looked On My Rank And It Was Rank 100 With Thew Star And People Was Calling Me A Cheater And I Try To Get Support For Epic Game But They Don't Have Support On The Phone But I Looked On Youtube And Saw A Guy Who Modded His Stat And Metals And I Went Back To My Stat And Metals And It Match To His Stat And Metals So That Freaking Punk Hacker Modded The Stat And Metals On My Account So Please Don't Say That I Made This Up Because I Got Proof For You And Epic Game And I Was Playing Me Account And The Error Message Came Up And Told Me That I Got No Permission To Play Gears 3 And I Log Out And Log In For No Reason And I Was Able To Play Gears Again So Each Time I See The Error Message Log Out And Log In . Then The TU4 Started To Download And Once It Finished Downloading. I Can't Play Gears No More. So By My Sagacious Message That I Sent To You And Also Epic Games , I Want You Guys To Tell Me Who Fault Is It. Me Or The Hacker ?

Why would you keep using the same account you got hacked on?

This Account " GxDs Poseidon '' Got Hacked And I Used My Other Account '' Kaos Elements''

I Don't Know Bro I Love This Main Account Bro. All The'' HARD WORK SPENDING 83 HOURS WITHOUT NO SLEEP TO BECOME RANKED 3 IN KOTH RANKED LEADERBOARD''

@GxD Poseidon. If your account got hacked, call Xbox support and get them to open up an investigation.  Thats about all you are going to be able to do. If they find anything then they will let you know.  If you can play other games fine online, then your account was not hacked, and instead was found to have some sort of mod, hence the reason you were banned from Gears.