trying to redownload dlc for oblivion

so I had the sudden urge to play oblivion again and started redownloading the dlc I got for it but  when I got there

it wont show any thing past 2009 the stuff I had downloaded was in 2008  and its telling me to buy it?

I know I bought it I had all the dlc for the game even my save shows me in one of the places but its acting like I never bought it.

so how can I get my old dlc from 2008  or am I realy stuck buying it all over again?

if that's the case moneys tight atm so I will just go back to playing LoL

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there Rose!

Balverine gave some great advice and thanks for looking into both of those places for us! =)

At this point, since you're sure you downloaded it on your VioletBloodRose account, I suggest using the Contact Us page to set up a support call with a phone agent to see if they can locate the DLC in your purchase history.

I hope that helps! ^_^

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have looked in both thos places and it dosent show I started with looking for it from my 360 then I tried my looking for it on xbox.com from my pc and it only dates back to 01/02/09   its like a chunk of downloads is just missing

and I only have one account

Sorry this didn't help.

There are two places where you can view your download/purchase history. The first is in the settings tab, under Accounts. The second is by using the "My Account" link above. If you cannot find the dlc in either of those places, did you perhaps download it using another profile?

Sorry this didn't help.