Trying to go from Level 52 to Level 100 next week...info/tips needed...

First of all, Anyone know the XP for horde, in public rooms, on the various skill levels? With the impending 30x XP event, I want to grind for my Veteran Gear achievment and get it over with so I can put this game away for good. I really don't like this game, but it my last Gears achievement (for both games) and I want to unlock all the medals in Gears 3, and one of them requires this achievement be unlocked. So I have resigned myself to having to grind it, and I want to figure out the easiest and quickest way possible. I do not want to glitch it, I do want to get it legitly. Anyone have any tips or advice on how to take advatage of the 30x XP and rank up as quickly as possible? I just got my Seriously 2.0 achievement this weekend after grinding 78K kills over 3 days.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu4YaSX07aE

That is the match where I got it. So yea, anyone who knows that point information or has some awesome tips on how to rank up as quickly as possible, I am all ears. Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I haven't played GOW 2 in a while but is that match laggy or has it always been that slow?

This was posted on another forum

The Explosive E3 Event! (3 E's)

June 6th-13th

30x XP!

Double ammo for all explosives!

Boomers gone wild in Horde!

Horde Calculator XP per Wave

Casual: 3,000

Normal: 4,500

Hardcore: 6,000

Insane: 7,500

I'd say play wave 1 of Horde on insane over and over.  That's probably the fastest way to do it.

So is it 7500 with a 30x multiplier, or just 7500 per wave? If so, I gues wave 1 on insane over and over and over is the best way.

Pretty sure that means per round.

Thats with the multiplier i think. Personally, id say its quicker to play social guardian, with a couple of friends. Alot of times, its against weak players and you can routinely get 2000+ points and after the guardian xp decrease, and 30x multi, you can get roughly 55,000 xp. Matches take around 10 mins.

Wingman/horde/execution in public can do it for you.

Is public XP worth the same amount as ranked XP?

^yes

King of the Hill boosting.  Will take you maybe 5 full games to get to 100.