Trying to find some old friends, any help would be awesome!

I used to have many friends i enjoyed playing with a few years back on COD 4 the first modern warfare, my account wound up getting hacked and I lost the majority of my friends.(no i did nothing to get hacked, it got hacked purely because of a lobby i was in) Anyways, i only slightly remember the Gamertags but i do remember three of them in close relation to their actual tag... one of them was close to this...MPX Thepredator...cant fully figure it out on how it was spelled though, another was like Aballer40 but when i entered that it looked nothing like his old profile nor did it have any years on it and a 50 gamerscore so i know that one was not him and the last one is like Lil JUCBT64, again its closely related to the real tag but i just cant figure it out...any help finding my old friends would be great and i would appreciate it thank you so much guys!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 578 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sorry to say, but you're out of luck chief. Best to just move on and focus on making some new friends.

Actually meeting your old friends again would probably be very awkward, but I know what it's like to want to do so, so good luck man.

You could try posting the Gamertag you had when they were your friends so they can recognize you.

well i mean this is my gamertag i have always had and no offense to most of yall who commented saying i cant find them but i have found friends before never been awkward, i mean does anyone know of a site i could like generate search results for partials of gamertags, i know sites you can enter gamertags and it bring up results but is there a full database where i could simply type "mpx" and it bring up all people who have that in their tag?

This web site might help. -link-

The reason you got hacked sounds fishy and reminds me of some good reads in the Account Suspension forum.  

[quote user="cyklonefire"]

well i mean this is my gamertag i have always had and no offense to most of yall who commented saying i cant find them but i have found friends before never been awkward, i mean does anyone know of a site i could like generate search results for partials of gamertags, i know sites you can enter gamertags and it bring up results but is there a full database where i could simply type "mpx" and it bring up all people who have that in their tag?

[/quote]No. As I said, you're out of luck. And that has nothing to do with awkwardness. If you don't know the persons exact gamertag, there is simply nothing you can do about it. Best to focus on making new friends

oldmantravon

Awkward.

If wonderkid94 from cod4 sees this, this is Kenny