Trying to confirm the one month free on my xbox live

Hey you guys Im trying to confirm the one month free trial its giving me for my account and once confrm it it loads but then comes back with this code 80070057 Can anybody help me out and tell me why it wont let me confirm it there isnt no cc required its the offer i got on my xbox live I'll appreciate it if any one can help me out cause i really want to play online.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This error occurs when the account you are trying to redeem the offer on does not have a valid payment option attached to it. You will need to add a valid credit card. You will not be charged unless you turn on auto renewal which you can do by logging into your account at xbox.com and set auto renewal to off. Otherwise at the end of your free month you will be billed $9.99. By default auto renewal is set to on.

---------------------------------------

I would also suggest making sure automatic renewal is turned off after you make the purchase. You can turn it off online by following this link: live.xbox.com/.../Account or by calling Xbox Phone Support @ 800-469-9269

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.