try again

Everytime I am in conversation with an NPC the kinect picks it up as voice commands and keeps on saying try again. It is now doing it with just the music playing. Also certain commands like Armor do not work. Some of the voice commands like new save are useful though.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

You might have the sensor too close to your speakers, or your volume turned up too loud.  My Kinect sensor literally sits on top of my center channel speaker, so if I have it turned up, the sensor picks up dialog from there.  You could re-run the Kinect configuration and that may help determine the sound level in your situation.

mine picks up everything fine except for hotkeying stuff it just wont do it. any ideas?

So the update is out then? I don't have Kinect but is there anything else in the update that should concern me? lol

Not that I know of. Sorry you have to downloaded a useless update :(

-

I only like some things in this update. Ally Commands, Saves, and Sorting items. I have not done much of the other things yet. I just remembered that I can travel to a city with jut my voice. Have to try that.

-

I constantly get the Try Again, but I am not bothered by it. I have a nice headset, so no sounds come from the TV. The Kinect picks up on everything. I looked like an idiot saying Fus thirty times in a row before I realized I have to hold down a trigger first.

"Everytime I am in conversation with an NPC the kinect picks it up as voice commands and keeps on saying try again. It is now doing it with just the music playing".

That's hilarious... -ly bad.