True Live Fantasy Online - Level 5

I just wanted to post this to remind M$ that it would be nice to have a Xbox MMO where both PS3 and Xbox customers could play an online game. 
If nothing else, allow Xbox customers for the 360 or the upcoming console to play along with PC customer (Win) to bridge the gap between console and PC players.

I've noticed an increasing effort to bridge the interface between Xbox and PC so perhaps re-open production and for C sakes....enable keyboard functions since its on our controllers.  Voice chat shouldn't be a huge problem but all MMO's will need some type of typing. Also, you miss out of certain types of players by trying to limit the interactions to voice only or keyboard only.

Use your xbox live interface to allow the buying of selling of in-game items.

With the new console on the verge it would be nice to have a console whose PC counterpart intermingle in the gaming communities. 

For all those who have no idea what game I'm referring to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Fantasy_Live_Online

*This is a very, very, very old game that was nearly finished except for the voice interfacing and some other details...M$ please save face and apologize to get this awesome idea off and running.  Make yourself some subscription $, but less than $5 a month since we have to pay Xbox Gold fees.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Omnifarious61"]

I just wanted to post this to remind M$ that it would be nice to have a Xbox MMO where both PS3 and Xbox customers could play an online game. 
If nothing else, allow Xbox customers for the 360 or the upcoming console to play along with PC customer (Win) to bridge the gap between console and PC players.[/quote]

Another person who hasn't heard of final fantasy 11. Cross platform since 2006, subscription and you don't need to be gold to play it. Do some research before you go on a rant.

I've done the research and Final Fantasy is terrible. Inn my opinion and if you do more research on the development of TFLO from years ago in conjunction with my post there are drastic differences than what FF11 offers.

Nah don't try to weasel out of it now. You made it sound like no MMOs were cross platform and you're wrong. You didn't say they only count if you approve of them.

I know all about the game. People make it out to be this tragic loss for gaming. It's cutesy anime and does stuff other MMOs were doing. It would've tanked hard after a couple months.

Btw who are you talking to in your first post? Do you expect MS to read this forum and be persuaded by some random user?

UnyoBro is correct. :)  FF11 isn't "Terrible", but it is very dated at this point.  I do understand what you are saying though, a new Phantasy Star Online would be nice, cross platform appreciated but not needed.

True Fantasy Live Online was one of the most anticipated games last generation .

I don't think anyone from MS views these forums besides the PET/Support team but doubt they will ever see this post.

what u talking about ? final fantasy is SHITE !!! it doesnt even compare to TFLO. youre the one that needs to do some research fella....

It doesn't compare to a game that never came out? Wow that TLFO would've been a blockbuster of epic proportions apparently! Or you know, that's just your opinion man.

[quote user="Omnifarious61"]

Final Fantasy is terrible.[/quote]

You've obviously never played FFXI and obviously haven't done enough research.

err ive completed all of em. more out of boredom than entertainment. thats how i know theyre crap. think u need to go back & do a bit more researching