Trouble with prepaid microsoft point card

I got 2 problems, one is with 2 prepaid card that I bought and even tough they got activated when I buy them it say code invalid when I try to put them into the marketplace.

Second problem is trying to contact xbox via support. There's no option/text box to put my issues and the contact method is gray and I can't click on it, anybody could tell me what is wrong?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

First of all, you should contact the seller of these prepaid cards, he/she is the one responsible for your problem, not Microsoft.

For your support problem, you need to got here http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us and then select xbox live > prepaid card > Troubleshoot prepaid codes

For more information, please visit this link: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/prepaid-codes/prepaid-code-errors

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

What are the prepaid cards for? Points or gold subscription? Does the region of your account match the region from where you purchased the cards?

As for the contact information, there should be drop down menus to select what type of problem you're having. Have you selecting those first?

Sorry this didn't help.

have you tried redeeming them trhough xbox.com?

live.xbox.com/.../RedeemToken

Sorry this didn't help.

Are you getting an 8 digit error code when you enter the number on your console?  If so, what is it?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thx collin for the link, it's seem it's working now so I will give it a try via support service. Smwutches, the card is for microsoft points and yea my account is set on the same area. And yesterday I had an issue with that. I couldnt see those drop down menus. Modes, I tried that way too and it give me the same answer. That's when it does not give me an issue about not being able to recognise the computer. Onyx, no I didnt had that kind of message, just the one saying the code was invalid.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Thaynima! If you haven't already, trying a replacement from the retailer would be a good and easy start. If that doesn't help, or they won't give a replacement, just let us know.

After that, I would want to verify that the region of the card matches the region of your account. Can you let us know if you purchased this from a local retailer and from what country, or if it was purchased online. Let us know and we can go from there, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.