Trouble with Digital Fable Anniversary Edition

I've always loved this game, and have missed playing ever since I made the switch to the 360. I would have killed for a remastered, tailored for the 360 remake of a classic; luckily I no longer have to! So I bought the game, downloaded it to my flash drive, and fired it up. The classic armored bad A walks out and stabs the ground; the smoke plumes out of the lava and system locks up. Have to manually turn it off. Please help, would love to be playing it right now! 

Thanks in advance, 

Grim ; )

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Dont worry every one is having prob we just have to wait for updates

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

In my case I have problems downloading the actual game. I purchased the trilogy 5 days ago and haven't been able to download any of the games.

First I receive an error saying I haven't purchased the content. Press A to purchase.

After pressing A I receive another error saying "There are no items available for purchase at this time." If I press OK I'm taken back to the games menu.

Hitting Download Content again brings me to the screen where I can see the 3 games, the required space and the Confirm Purchase/Cancel options.

Hitting confirm purchase will begin the download which sometimes creates a 46K or 50K file instead of a few GB file.

The download of either of the games some times stops and restarts, some other times it completes and restarts but it never finishes successfully.

Is this behavior related to the issues reported in the alerts? Is this different?

I have cleared the system cache several times as well as the marketplace data without any improvements.

Sorry this didn't help.

Siscooler, I have the same problem. I called XBOX support and they said its an emerging issue. They are in contact with Lionhead and working on an update.

Sorry this didn't help.