Trouble Syncing Music to Win-Phone 8

My wife and I both have Nokia 822 Windows Phone 8. We are having trouble syncing music with our phones, laptops, and Xboxs. I know that one of our problems if the fact the we both don't own a PC or laptop with Windows 8. I have a laptop that runs Windows 7, but it is currently down at the moment. Right now my wife and I both have laptops that run Windows Vista.

The problem we are having is that we cannot sync our playlists to our phones via our laptops. I figure I could try out Xbox Music on the console and that worked partially for my phone. Is there any software that we can download for Windows Vista so we can sync our Windows Phone 8's music? Does anyone have any ideas on how to remedy this issue?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Stealth,

If you are still using the computers with Vista installed, no worries! You can sync your music collection using Windows Explorer or Windows Media Player. To help guide you through that process, check out the Syncing Music FAQ and select the option at the bottom titled, "Can I sync music using Windows XP or Windows Vista?"

Let us know if you are still having issues syncing your music to your phones! 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Mr. Balloons, thanks for the info. I'll look into it and see what we can do. Hopefully it works for us.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.