Trouble purchasing Gold

A couple of months ago, my gold membership expired. I had auto-renewal off and it was right before summer vacation, so I didn't bother renewing it at the time. When I came back from my vacation I tried to renew it and it told me there was something wrong with the card. My father gave me credit card information and I entered it all. When I try to renew it now, nothing happens. I go to the membership options page, click on 12 month gold, and confirm my purchase. After I confirm my purchase, it takes me right back to the membership option page and no error message comes up. And then, when I check my membership, it still says I have silver. Can anyone help me? XBL hasn't given me any error messages or told me that there is something wrong with the card.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Check out this site http://billing.microsoft.com

-

Check under transactions to see if anything is listed as "declined" or "write-off"

-

also check under the subscription date to see when it was canceled and make sure the subscription stopped when it was supposed to

-

if it stopped like 1 or 2 months late or you see a declined charge or write off then you will need to contact billing support at support.xbox.com/contact-us

-

if you don't see any of those things, remove all credit cards and paypal accounts from the profile and then try to re-add it. Let me know how it goes

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.