Trouble playing Downloaded content for Fable 3 offline.

I visited my friend this weekend just past and i brought my hard drive with me so i could play my fable 3. While visiting i downloaded some content and read the usage agreement, it said it should be fine for me to just plug my hard drive into my xbox and just sign in on my live account and it would be fine. Now what i didnt realise is that i wouldnt be able to play that content while offline. Could anyone please tell me if it is possible to play my content offline? i dont normally go on live and it would be extremely annoying to have to delete my save just so i can play the game. I paid for this stuff with ym money and i think its only fair that i be allowed to play it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

It's simple do a drm transfer at www.xbox.com/drm as you purchased it on the other console.

If you had brought over your whole xbox then you wouldn't have that issue this prevents copying to 100 different xboxes without restrictions.  The licenses are given two ways a license for the purchasing console for online or offline and a license for the gamertag for online only so the solution is to do a drm transfer to your console.

It can be used by the non purchasing console if the gamertag is signed into live at all times this prevents you from using your gamertag and giving it to 5 different people to get the game as only two copies are allowed

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.