Trouble playing Arcade Game Sonic the Hedgehog

I bought Sonic the Hedgehog Arcade game and when I try to play it, it only gives me the option to play the trial version. I checked my download history and It is there as I bought the full game and its on my game played list. When I first bought the game I was able to play the full version but now I can't play the full game it just says "Play Trial Version". It also gives me the option to redownload the full game but it stayed the same as play trial version. For proof, I have even unlocked achievements for the game. If I recall, I bought the arcade game on the same profile but on a different Xbox 360. But I have bought many arcade games on that previous console and they work fine on my current console. Please reply.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Did you ever do a license transfer when you got the new console? If you didn't, it may help.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

What exactly is a license transfer

Sorry this didn't help.

When you purchase content you acquire a license to use the content. It's tied to the gamertag that purchased it as well as the console it was downloaded on. So when you buy a new console you should do a license transfer to move the license from the old console to the new one. You can do it here - http://xbox.com/drm

Sorry this didn't help.