Trouble downloading tales of vesperia on demand

I have now been trying to download tales of vesperia for the last 2 days and it's beginning to get very frustrating. The download will get to 30% and will stay there for about 10 mins before saying can't download. I have now done the following things to try and solve the problem and none have worked.

-Restart console

-Reset my router

-Deleted game from my hard drive and cleared system cache, then tried to re download it

-Re downloaded my gamer profile 

-Attempted to download from a different console 

-Tried to download to a USB

-Downloaded from purchase history

Please help as I have payed for the game and i get the same result of the download stopping at 30% each time. :(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hello,

I have a few suggestions, 1) is to try going wired if you are using wireless and just see if it can get passed the 30%.

2) is to delete the market place system data files, you can find out how to do that and where it is located here  support.xbox.com/.../download-xbox-live-content

3) is to make sure you have the correct ports opened up in your router, that live requires in order to achieve the best possible connection. support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live  This link will help you get that done, as well as have instructions for your specific router(hopefully), if you are not familiar with how to do so.

I would recommend doing all 3 before trying to download again and seeing if that helps out at all. Let us know. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

does your physical region match your account region?

if not that may be why

Sorry this didn't help.

I have now tried all 3 of those suggestions but im still getting the same result of the download stopping at 30%, also yes my physical region does match my account region.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Tentacle! I wanted to clarify one of the steps you have already tried. When you tried downloading to a new USB device, did you remove the previous storage device? If not, please give that a try and download everything fresh to the new storage device.

Also, are you having trouble downloading any other large games or content or is this the only one? Let us know, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.