Trouble Downloading Gold Family Pack

I am trying to download the Gold family pack for my wife and kids+me. we all have seperate accounts. i have a credit card that allows me to buy anything on xbox but Gold Memberships.

When i try to buy the family pack i get this on the Xbox.

Can't retrieve information from Xbox Live. Please try again later.

Status Code: 80190821

When on the computer i get this

This action cannot be performed at this time. Please try again later. For more information, go to http://www.xbox.com/support.

i read previous post about removing it and reputting it back on or making sure your not signed in on your xbox at the same time but that doesnt work. i called my bank and there is no hold, also i have no outstanding charges either. Any Help?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I'm having the same problem (as it seems a lot are having). I've been trying for a few days now, and even sent in a support request, but can't find anything to correct this. Shall be giving xbox a call sometime soon to see what's up here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have also been trying to dl the gold family pack getting same error online and on xbox  also says MY cc # is invalid so tried hubbys  it was ok  but still not able to purchase pack....  Called support they cant do anything on their end.....  They said maybe is maint on servers or some dumb crap but obviously not.  Oh well i am sure I will figure it out  I am persistent lol

Sorry this didn't help.

have anyone figured out yet?

Sorry this didn't help.