TriPeaks 13/02/14.

Help! Has anyone managed to solve the TriPeaks challenge today, 13/02/14? I've tried and tried but always get left with the 7C. It's driving me insane! Any help would be very gratefully received. Thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 29 Applies to:

Me too, managed to remove the 7 only once but had 2 Jacks remaining on the far right. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

I think you're both talking about the last board.

Shyfiend49: For the middle peak, ignore the temptation to clear the K that leads to both A's, it's useful in the end where you can go A>K>A>K>A to be left with the 8 and the 7 which can be cleared with the next card.

UpbeatPanda42: Clear both the Jacks using the long combo from the first A that was given (A>K>Q>K>Q>J>10>J was the combo I used).  Then just go for the advice to Shyfriend49.

Hope that helps!

Gawd, yes I knew that something had to be left on the board to do it. I will try this. Thank you for your quick response; I'll get back to you with my results.

Ha ha ha, *happy laughter with tears* yes, that's the ticket. Thank you, thank you :)

Glad that helped!  It's always those little tricks that are required to finish these hard challenges.

Thank you so much! It was really bugging me. I can sleep happy now!

Thank you Blastabomb - I was going nuts trying to work out the sequence. It was that king leading to the two aces that was doing me in. Many thanks!