Tried Homefront again fixed and working pity about the company.

I picked up Homefront at the weekend cheap on a carboot sale. I had it when it first came out but could never get a game due to all the bugs and errors. I thought while no new games are coming out I will give it another go. As far as I can tell all the bugs have gone. The game is playing really well and is a lot of fun. If you got rid of your copy because of all the problems try to pick it up again cheap it's a lot of fun. It's like COD without the 11 year old kids screaming at you and the lag. I even downloaded the map packs because I had some points left over and they are not expensive. If you are stuck for a game to play I would recommend it. It's just a pity the company had that many problems on launch that it made them go out of business.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They should of fixed all the bugs to begin with, they had brought this upon them selves. I loved the single player though to me

it was amazing and multi player was to when it worked but when i played that was rare.

Not trying to sound like a troll,that's the only reason why i haven't bothered picking up the game. Because it plays to much like call of duty.

Just been playing it for a few hours. It really is a good game. It's like a better version of COD. If the game was like this when it came out it would have been brilliant. It just shows you how not to launch a game.

I might give this a look. Thanks!

Something about the vehicles and spawning is a bit off to me. It is still a fun game I enjoyed the pc/xbox demo but not interested in buying it.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="Fire mar bill"]

Not trying to sound like a troll,that's the only reason why i haven't bothered picking up the game. Because it plays to much like call of duty.

[/quote]

Tell me now, what recent modern setting FPS game does not play like Call of Duty now?

I enjoyed the demo on Xbox Live as well, but I don't think it's a game I would buy. The campaign interests me but I'd only ever buy it used at this point so I could get it for a really low price.... but the online pass has put a stop to being able to do that.

I really enjoyed Homefront when I had it.  The only reason I got rid of it is that none of my friends would even give it a chance.  All shooters get boring to me without friends.  Had at least one of them picked it up, it would probably be my shooter of choice.

[quote user="xMP44x Paul"]

I enjoyed the demo on Xbox Live as well, but I don't think it's a game I would buy. The campaign interests me but I'd only ever buy it used at this point so I could get it for a really low price.... but the online pass has put a stop to being able to do that.

[/quote]

Don't buy it for the campaign, it's bad.

Oh yeah, just to let y'all know... they've separated the DLC playlist from the regular one so people won't be booted anymore.

I picked this up day one and while the single player was easily one of the worst i have played (4 hours and rubbish) i actually enjoyed the multiplayer quite a bit. The problem was it just didnt work, always had an error creating bacon. Nice to hear its finally working and ill pick this up again when i see it cheap enough