* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Fs Elements"]

Clan Name: Absolute

Youtube.com/WeAreAbsolute

Msg on youtube..

You have to get some nice shots in a pub match

PVR not required

[/quote]

first off its against the rules to advertise your youtube, secondly post here in the clan discussion forum for a better response for your clan.

New forums, same ignorant people posting where they arent supposed to. Who woulda thought?

Too many tags. I will not take you seriously now.

[quote user="Salem in Chains"]

New forums, same ignorant people posting where they arent supposed to. Who woulda thought?

[/quote]

basically.

Nice YouTube page drunk candian.  U r really great at this game. And listening to u speak tells me

U must be from a good smart family with a good solid  background in doing stuff...facepalm.

[quote user="Ron Limo Driver"]

Nice YouTube page drunk candian.  U r really great at this game. And listening to u speak tells me

U must be from a good smart family with a good solid  background in doing stuff...facepalm.

[/quote]

look whos "attacking" now.

U asked for it when u decided to keep breathing. Do us a favor and the next time u hang and jerk yourself, focus more on the hanging part and less of the touching yourself part.

I smell projection coming from Ron.  Seems he has trouble at home, but cant come to terms with it, so he projects everything onto people from the internet.

It's sad, really. It's never easy to watch someone have a mental breakdown in real time, right in front of you...RIP Ron.

All of the retardation that flows through this forum has started to rub off on me. Why just this morning I tried sleeping with my sister. You sick Bsterds need to lay of the sperm.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please try a lower page number.