Trick Shot - Ribbon

Anyone have a suggestion on getting this ribbon?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You'll get it if you headshot enough with the torque bow. But you could boost it, if you wanted to. Just play privately with some friends and shoot one in the head and have the other standing next to him when he blows up.

I would think that you would have to get some people that would be willing to boost with you to get it. Getting it "legit" would be pretty tough IMO.

After 5 months i got one legit. Total luck to get this ribbon legit.

The one is easy, get a buddy and log in with a second controller.  Start lobby in Warzone or Execution, set Bots to FIll, Friendly-Fire on. Have your buddy and guest on the other team, and kill all of the bots at the start of the round.  Then have you buddy take cover and lookout as if aiming at you (easier if they are in a crouching position), stand the guest right behind him and shoot him in the head, letting it hit the guest behind him.  The setup is also useful forgetting the other versus ribbons you might not have gotten yet.

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

[/quote]Torque Bow + High Ground + Good Timing = Not that difficult to do without 'total luck'. 

[quote user="BlackBoxRapture"]

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

[/quote]Torque Bow + High Ground + Good Timing = Not that difficult to do without 'total luck'. 

[/quote]

I got mine on Blood Drive shooting up the stairs. They came rushing down and i took a guys head off and it stuck in the other guys leg.

as others have said it, its luck to get it legit!!  I got mine when the last 3-4 enemies are rushing you at the end of a wave.   bam headshot! bam buddie behind got stuck  (this was on HORDE)

Thanks for the quick responses everyone, i appreciate it

Just boost for it. Trying to get it legit is a waste of time, just like seriously 3.0

Being legit for anything anymore is way overrated....