Tribute to Dom

I'm sorry if I upset anyone by posting this here, but I see people post videos here all the time, so I thought it'd be ok if I did too. Dom is my favorite Gears character and so I thought I would get some opinions by posting my two part tribute to him here. I'm new with video editing and it'd be nice to get a ?/10 rating and some feedback on what I can improve on. I don't care if you subscribe or not, but if you do dislike the video then please give me some feedback on what you disliked about it.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcs0ZmODej4&context=C4d1d441ADvjVQa1PpcFOz-t3j-jD2gd4uaLaZcGB0fXX01z0_-TU=

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qypGRrT22uM&context=C4268fd5ADvjVQa1PpcFOz-t3j-jD2gRvBMiiBulg-fl1IO-j-V6k=

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I hate Dom. He is just a baby who needs to focus on saving himself and his friends instead of crying all the time. All those guys lost loved ones yet they dont pout all the time. Dom = weak

You serious?...You've gotta be trollin.

Nope I have made my opinion about Dom on here in many threads before. Cant stand Dom, He actually makes Cole not so annoying.

Dom is the weakest link.

I can tell people around these parts don't take too kindly to my homie, Dom...

Nope, too weak and too much like a baby

He's a wimp and a murderer.

Dom sacrificed himself for everybody else, he might have been sad most of the time (Within good reason), but that gave him the strength to continue on and do what he had to do. He was the strongest out of all the cogs if u ask me.

Dom's death was utterly pointless as was the entire fuel run mission. Logically they would have found the sub first and checked to see if fuel was at the shipyard (shock horror there was). There is no logic in risking your lives to find fuel that for a sub that might not even be there.

Dom the strongest? LMAO!  Marcus=leader, Baird=mechanic, Cole=comic relief and support, Dom= cry baby who brings everyone down. Like I said before, everyone lost their family yet Dom is the one to beat everyone up about it! There was no need to do what he did. When he jumped down to the truck why didnt he let everyone else jump on and drive off? Bet you never thought about that did you? The guy was suicidal and just wanted to die. What a loser!