Tribute to a great game!

We, the classic racers, would like to thank T10 for making a great game. Filled with classic (race) cars to race with for hours and hours. Needless to say, but we like the old cars in the game. Our designers make the most beautiful and accurate race designs. This slideshow is made to honor the game, our designers, tuners and racers. Hope you enjoy watching this slideshow, and we hope you will appreciate the older cars in the game as much as we do!

Thx for watching!

racingbones
MrMopar1969
Racerluc
Brokenmechanism

[Mod Removed: Soliciting YouTube channels is not permitted]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Apart from the Cone challenges, Overtaking( NFS Style) and Football !

[quote user="CLAY GRYPHON"]

Apart from the Cone challenges, Overtaking( NFS Style) and Football !

[/quote]

Don't forget the sub-moronic AI, short races and lack of realistic touches like trie wear, fuel consumption & weather.

LOL, Pooh is never gonna forgive the AI for being stupid.  I swear, if one week goes by without me reading about how much Pooh hates the AI in this game, I just don't feel complete.

Glad I haven't disappointed. I only post because I actually give a s#!t. If I didn't, I wouldn't even enter the FM4 forum.

I could forgive it, if they would fix it rather than shovel monthly car packs at us.

My AI only crashed me 43,021 times.

Play online against real people, problem solved.

Honestly Pooh, I feel as though you've picked up my old sword and started swinging it all over again.  I used to have the same kind of complaints about the past versions of this game.  I've always felt as though Turn-10 has done nothing but take away the best aspects of this game in favor of those that sell.  Compared to the original, this game is for morons.  I'd let myself get further into it but like you, I'd end up making this post three pages at least and we can't have that.

I could rant for days on the AI, but why. Doubt it would make any difference. I have better luck playing tag.

Still it's better than Shift 2's AI.

[quote user="Metal10957"]

My AI only crashed me 43,021 times.

Play online against real people, problem solved.

[/quote]

As you can tell, I don't have a gold account... I don't want one. I'm not into multiplayer at all, and I am definitely not paying Microsoft for something nobody else charges for.

As for the AI crashning me... That's not my issue. I can handle that. It's the general sloppiness of the on-track action. What's that saying about a monkey f'ing a football? That's what FM4's "racing" looks like.

I thought you just posted on a silver account. I thought you had a gold account bro, my bad.

That brings me to another topic. Sure PS3 is free, but the servers stay offline.

[quote user="Metal10957"]

I thought you just posted on a silver account. I thought you had a gold account bro, my bad.

That brings me to another topic. Sure PS3 is free, but the servers stay offline.

[/quote]

No... I honestly have no use for gold status. Like I said, there are (extremely rare) ocassions when a game comes along that I actually want to play online. When that happens, I "upgrade" to gold. But as soon as I'm tired of the particular game, I let my gold revert to silver. If it weren't for the updates, patches & DLC, I wouldn't even bother with Live at all.

That said, I've never had a problem with PSN servers. Not that I play online with my PS3 either, but... I have constant issues with Live not connecting, losing contact with specific servers, etc. I've never been booted off of PSN or lost contact with a server.