Triangle with explanation

Hi all

Does any 1 know what the red triangle with explanation mark means, i have 1 on my perk 1 wildcard which i have ghost and hardline on. It just appears on the wildcard not the perks.

Cheers.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

what does the 'explanation mark' look like?

"explanation" lol

[quote user="PLATTYBOB"]

Hi all

Does any 1 know what the red triangle with explanation mark means

[/quote]

soz meant exclamation mark, it a red triangle with an exclamation  mark inside it

When they do it on weapon attachments it means you cant use particular combinations, perhaps this just means that you have used up your 2 perks and cant pick any more.

I dont know of any perk conmbinations that are not permitted.

The technical term is bang.

All it means is that you can't use that attachment with another attachment you already have attached. Examples of this include silencer & long barrel; any scope with another scope (with the exception of variable zoom & dual-band); fast mags & extended mags; FMJ with a millimeter scanner; etc.

[quote user="Jagriff"]

The technical term is bang.

[/quote]This is the techincal term for something else too!

Well I picked one that lets you hold Streaks longer and the one that lets you get them quicker and both have red triangles so I assume that means you cant combine 'em then?

[quote user="ArchipVardon"]

Well I picked one that lets you hold Streaks longer and the one that lets you get them quicker and both have red triangles so I assume that means you cant combine 'em then?

[/quote]