Trials Evolution

Is anyone going to get this when it comes out?

I liked the first Trials HD I played it a few times at a friends house, this one looks really cool as well.

Trials Evolution

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Myself, my brother, and my two nephews are anxiously awaiting its release. Will be a day 1 buy for all four of us.

Yeah ill definitely buy it  they game is definitely worth 1200

Does anyone have a date when its post to come out???

Trials HD is the best arcade game ever! 

Track sharing seems like a boss edition.  Track editor and sharing seems like they could *** themselves out of pocket because many devs release a crappy map-pack to make some extra dough.  So I respect this move.

I never played the first one, I just never got around to it. I'll be buying it this time around.

I got to beat the first one still... I'm stuck on the very last level. I've only tried twice. And by twice I mean I capped my 500 deaths one time and the timer ran out the second time. Talk about frustration. This game is way harder than Super Meat Boy for tough games.

I totally agree turbo -- I can handle Super Meat Boy, but I find my jaw hurting after playing Trials HD from clenching my teeth. I'm nowhere near completing the Insane tracks... still have 5 or 6 left to do.

For anyone who hasn't played the first one and is on the fence about buying it, NewEgg has the Trails HD / Limbo / Splosion Man triple pack for $15.99 with free shipping here. If you don't own any of those games, that's $5.33 per game and all three games are excellent. Not a bad deal at all.

Seriously, it get easier.   I've completed all the extreme tracks with zero faults and a platinum  medal.  When I first tried it I got over 100 faults.  If you fail too much it actually says "Epic Fail!" 

The later tracks are all about faults over time.

They could have just as easily added more DLC packs, why release a whole new game ? :\

Ya i think i will get it.  Ive been drooling uncontrollably ever since i first heard about it.

@Elite Rampant - I would say its not only the best arcade game, but the most perfect 360 game ever.  Totally serious.  Also, I know you wont add me, but I am super interested in your track times, and would love to see where i stand against them, if you have platinumed all tracks (which i have not, plus i have a couple extreme tracks with a few faults left).  Plus i wouldnt mind MP races against you in evolution.  But whatever.

@Fuzz be C00L - There is no set release date.  It was scheduled for 4th Q this year, then december, but its doubtful.  Redlynx is famous for the 'it's done when it's done' line so who knows when.  This will be well worth waiting for though.

[quote user="isturbo1984"]

I got to beat the first one still... I'm stuck on the very last level. I've only tried twice. And by twice I mean I capped my 500 deaths one time and the timer ran out the second time. Talk about frustration. This game is way harder than Super Meat Boy for tough games.

[/quote]

I dont know how to break this to you, but you dont "beat" Trials.  No one does.  You can only get better and better while understanding the physics more and more, but you wont ever reach a point where you "beat" it.  Elite Rampant is correct, as you practice & learn how the bike works, you will get better, and things you thought were impossible will become commonplace, BUT new "impossible" things will crop up that you will need to lean to pass.  AND joy of joys, there are the Ninja level tracks which various users have made that make the extreme tracks look easy, which will put you in your place again.  The Trials community is one of the best and most helpful I have ever found.  A few of the top players gave me advice when i was first starting to play and it was invaluable.  I cant thank them enough and I will pay that forward for anyone who needs help.  Most trials players will.  But dont kid yourself, you wont ever "beat" it.