Trial Won't Unlock to full version

I bought the full game of shotest Shogi a Long time ago.

Since I bought my new xbox, i cant play in anymore. Only the trail version start up.

The marketplace does say that i bought it. And i have deleted, and downloaded it many many times.

But it just won't unlock.

Help?

PS: I Have tried the option in wich you transfer the rights of thegame on th xbox website.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

So you went to http://xbox.com/drm and did the license transfer there? Did you do it with the GT you are currently posting from? Was this game perhaps downloaded to a different account on the console (family or friend)?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

That was the word I was looking for, the licence. Yes I transfered them, but it didn't help. And yes, it was with my current GT.

I downloaded the game when I had my old xbox, the problem started since I have my new slim. ( I bought it when it came out in The Netherlands, I believe that was end of the summer in 2010)

I haven't downloaded it elsewhere.

Sorry this didn't help.

I had this exact same issue and found this post through Google, but I managed to find a solution.  I deleted and re-downloaded the game to no avail, then I transferred the license to my new console which did nothing.

--> Solution: After transferring the license to your new console, you must delete and re-download the game, in that order.

Sorry this didn't help.