treyarch:call of duty world at war or black ops?

which of these two treyarch games do you recommend to me?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Black Ops. Cod 5's multi player is non existent because of all the cheating.

[quote user="only4ladyeh"]

[/quote]

why wouldnt you compare it to when world at war was "in"?

Because it's not in anymore? Even before the cheating, when I'd go back to WaW it was just a bunch of english people on laggy english servers. I swear they're like 3 years behind us in games or something. Let's do it, though. WaW was honestly, a much better game in it's prime compared to Black Ops. There you go. The campaign is cool, too. I'd say it's second to Cod 4's campaign.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI6CfKcMhjY]

Anyone who is cool should watch that.

[quote user="pokerman777"]

which of these two treyarch games do you recommend to me?

[/quote]

I like both games, but I like Black Ops better. Black Ops would've been even better if it had the gore WaW has.

WaW was a bunch of MP40 Jugg users.  Blops is 100x better, especially now.

I'd rather go against a couple of people with Juggernauts than an entire team of people using the Famas.

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

[quote user="only4ladyeh"]

[/quote]

why wouldnt you compare it to when world at war was "in"?

[/quote] 

Lol because OP is looking for a game recommendation here in the present.

Between those 2 titles, Blk Ops is the safer bet, right here in the now (WaW is hacked to shreds).

There are plenty of other FPS franchises that deserve support. Check around, OP.

I realy enjoyed playing waw during the year everyone played the game.  I heard microsoft has been cleaning up waw by banning hackers left and right.  Their is enough people still playing that game to get into full lobbies.  The game is probably cheap enough to pick up and also get black ops.  

I was never a TA fan, and I think BO is their best offering yet. So, there ya go.