Treyarch, I'm Sorry, You're Awesome Now. Thanks For Making Modern Warfare 3. <3

I'm sorry I thought you were bad because Black Ops and World at War sucked, Modern Warfare 3 changed my mind. I love you guys, Thanks for the second best shooter ever, Treyarch <3

-

Discuss how awesome Treyarch is in this thread.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

World at War was awesome, Black ops sucked. MW3 is amazing, but Treyarch didn't make it. INFINITY WARD did.

[quote user="Dubstep Kittens"]

World at War was awesome, Black ops sucked. MW3 is amazing, but Treyarch didn't make it. INFINITY WARD did.

[/quote]World at War sucks.

Black Ops was bad.

I agree.

Yes they did.

It just goes to show you that you cant please everyone.  I thought WAW was the worst FPS I have ever played and thought Black OPs was ten times better than MW2.  MW3 slightly worse than Black OPs.

I'm sorry, but I just don't get this attitude.

As best I can recall, the issues people are complaining about with MW3 (lag, overpowered weapons, glitchly gameplay, missing features,etc...) are the same issues that people were complaining about when Blops first came out, and those are the same issues that people were complaining about when MW3 came out.

I don't see how comparing one developer to the other serves any purpose?

People will cry about anything in any game. Ill play the "newest" COD, but thats just me. I do love zombies though!

Call of Duty is entertaining.  I've never labeled it as amazing or awesome and I probably never will.

I thought black ops was boring, w@w was fun for me, call of duty is fun to me when im playing with friends. 

WaW was AMAZING.  Black Ops and MW2 are OK at best.  CoD4 was orgasmic.  And MW3 is the worst game of all time.  IW took a major step back with this pile of crap.  It's unbelievable how they are allowed to see such an awful product, unless they thought people were going to use it for their gardens.

define amazing for me will ya, can you base jump? or can you fly an apache attack chopper? or what about Tanks! I love tanks an Bradleys any of those in here? I really want to buy this one but I just cant get a straight answer,world at war had awesome tanks!

wen waw came out i thought cra**p..after the last 3 cods..went bk to waw some years later and its a great game..shame about the hacking on it