Trevor thanks his fans!

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SluBCTP21bc]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Nice. So Trevor is voiced by a real Canadian. No fake accents hehe.

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

I thought he (Trevor) was American up until one of his rampages when he say's "All these Guys for one Canadian"

-

Many English speaking people can't tell the difference between an American accent and a Canadian, apart from aboot gives it away.

-

Same for English people can't tell the difference between an Australian accent and a New Zealand accent.

[quote user="Marwood II 87"] Many English speaking people can't tell the difference between an American accent and a Canadian, apart from aboot gives it away. [/quote]

Trevor immediately struck me as being Canadian because he didn't have that drawl that a lot of rural Americans have. Cletus seems like a typical rural American though.

Wow they must've used his real image, that's pretty awesome.

[quote user="Marwood II 87"]

I thought he (Trevor) was American up until one of his rampages when he say's "All these Guys for one Canadian"

-

Many English speaking people can't tell the difference between an American accent and a Canadian, apart from aboot gives it away.

-

Same for English people can't tell the difference between an Australian accent and a New Zealand accent.

[/quote] There was a lot of early dialogue whch made it clear that he was from Canada

Must have missed that, I was tweeting away making everyone else envy me in different time zones that I had GTAV :|