Transformers: Dark of the Moon Video Game

I got this game on Thursday (in the UK) and as much as I love Transformers and the franchise, this game isn't what I expected it to be.

The game is developed by High Moon Studios. The team behind Transformers: War for Cybertron, which was great to be honest.

Great gameplay, perfect control system, good online features, co-op and good achievements to be obtained.

The movie tie in (or the game which leads on from the 2nd movie to the third) is nowhere near as good. The game feels rushed and not well thought through. The online I admit is good but with no co-op, no real differing difficulty and easy to obtain achievements (I have just there got the full 1000g's).

I was wondering what the community thinks of the game if people have purchased this? Hopefully High Moon can go back to making the old school Transformer games instead of the Bayformers games.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im just waiting for WFC2, never liked the Bayformers.

Is WFC worth buying now primarily for multiplayer?

I had fun with it. It was worth the rent.

unfortunately WfC didn't make you feel like you were a giant robot.  Even more unfortunate is neither does DotM, It should being you are on earth.

over all I'm not happy with the game.

TF3 is all right think it could of been better Wfc Is really good game

As a long time fan of TF's I purchased the game. Although the game was short ( I believe it took 6 or 7 hours to beat) it was fun. I like the multi-player much more than WFC. It feels that in DOTM the classes are balanced better. After playing through the campaign it got me pumped for the movie!

ill pick it up one day when its 20 bucks or so. no way id ever pay 60 for a movie based game.

A very good movie game, and a decent game in general. War for Cybertron remains the top choice for some transformers action.

Movie based games always suck.

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

Movie based games always suck.

[/quote]

This is generally true unless if it's a Lego game.