Transferring purchased upgrades to new Xbox hardware.

Hi All I replaced a faulty Xbox 360 a few months ago and I was wondering how I can restore the map bundle upgrades I purchased for Call Of Duty which were originally downloaded to the old machine. Or will I have to pay for them again?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You use the profile that you purchased it on and do a license transfer as long as it's not within 4 months

Then it will re download

However once the season pass transfers you still need to re download the maps using the seasons pass

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Just an addition to the above post.  You can redownload the content from your download history.  This can be reached on the console by going to System>Accounts>Download History.

Sorry this didn't help.

Just to further add to the information provided above already, here are two links with more detailed information on how to perform a license transfer and how to redownload content. The license transfer is necessary because when you purchase digital content (like your season pass) for your Xbox, you get a profile license, which allows you to access your content from any console when connected to LIVE, and a console license for the console you made the purchase on, which allows all users on that console to access that content whether connected to LIVE or not. The console license is what gets transferred.

Sorry this didn't help.