Transfering licenses from banned account

Hi I would like to know if I can transfer the licenses I purchased in a now banned account of mine to a main console, because I had other consoles and didn't transfer all the licenses and never imagined that s**t would fail having error e 74, being out of warranty I decided to buy a new one, and now they banned an account of mine obviously not this one, but I would like to have the licenses I purchased in my banned account to this new one console, can this be possible???

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

When an account is banned, all content including DLC, MSP, and Live time is forfeit. If you want that content back, you are going to have to buy it again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well but I've been told by an xbox phone support operator I can still use the licenses purchased and downloaded in that console with other accounts right??

Sorry this didn't help.

The console licenses for the banned account's purchases remain in place after the banning, but you can't transfer them to another console if the console gets repaired (or you just buy another one) because you can't sign in on the banned account to do the transfer.

Sorry this didn't help.

When an account is banned, you forfeit everything associated with that account, including DLCs and their licenses. You still wouldn't be able to use them even if it was on the same console.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ha i find this extremely hilarious, my main account was banned because i changed my avatar color and now all of the 100's of dollars in games and dlc's i spent on it are "forfeit". microsoft just robbed me of my money. Nobody needs xbox, everyone has to stop bending over and taking the microsoft ***.

And you people need to stop working/volunteering for them, they're criminals.

IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="R E D R I F L 3"]

Ha i find this extremely hilarious, my main account was banned because i changed my avatar color and now all of the 100's of dollars in games and dlc's i spent on it are "forfeit". microsoft just robbed me of my money. Nobody needs xbox, everyone has to stop bending over and taking the microsoft ***.

And you people need to stop working/volunteering for them, they're criminals.

IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD

[/quote]

Before you get snide with anyone here keep in mind that YOU agreed to the XBL Terms of Service. Of which states that you will not modify their software or hardware, which of course you did by your own admission. You have no one to blame for this except yourself. Next time I suggest you spend a few minutes reading what you are so readily clicking 'agree' to. And yes, I as well as millions of others, have read the abovementioned contract as well as the Code of Conduct. 

Microsoft didn't rob you, you robbed yourself. Continue on your modding path and you will only continue to rob yourself...

Sorry this didn't help.